AGNITY MobileCare Multimedia Conferencing is a fully web-based and browser independent application that provides a secure voice and video conferencing feature for AGNITY MobileCare, the mobile clinical unified communications and collaboration solution specially designed for healthcare. It's an effective tool that optimizes medical decision-making and care in the areas of home health care, coordination of care, directly observed therapy, shared decision-making and in-patient psychiatric hospitals.
MobileCare MMC™ Feature Benefits
- Shortage of physicians and therapists in rural areas
- No easy way to enable patients/families to access the video conference service via own or public PCs
- Unencrypted non-HIPAA compliant video conferencing for patient interaction sessions
- Showing recorded video clips during a voice call
- Educating patient's "at home" care givers to better manage disorders
- Solution designed specifically for physician-patient relationship
- Provide timely and effective services to patients
- Better engage families in pediatric sessions
- Access to care by enabling secure tele-therapy sessions with patients
- Provide constant updates and detailed information regarding the progress of patient by remotely playing recorded video clips
- Can be branded to Providers specification
- Secure Video Calling for physicians/therapist to conduct tele- therapy sessions
- HIPAA Compliance: The solution is compliant with HIPAA requirements in all aspects of its operation.
- Encryption: Specifically, it has all transmissions of media streams and signaling encrypted using 128bit key or better
- No Specialized Hardware/Equipment: Allows a wide demographic range of patients/families to avail this service
- No Software Installation Required: Users simply go to the providers website using standard Web Browsers for the video session.
- Playing Recorded Video Clips: Allows the clinicians to show any instructional/training videos, etc.
- Cloud Based SaaS Model: No IT involvement or specialized hardware/software or day-to-day technical management from providers for deploying and using this solution.
- User Administration: Customer administrator can perform all user management tasks.